Wondermommy tagged me!
So here are 7 random things about me:
1. The sunshine on bright, sunny days gives me headaches. Even with sunglasses, it feels like I’ve been looking directly into a bare lightbulb at the end of the day.
2. I gave myself a haircut when I was three. My mom put a ribbon in my hair for the picture below to keep the short hair on the top of my head from sticking straight up.
3. I love fresh ground pepper – lots of it. I even put it on popcorn.
4. At restaurants, I tend to shred, tear or strip my paper napkins by the end of the meal. It’s very bad manners, but I always make sure every piece is scrunched up on the plate before I leave.
6. I love going to those cheap matinee movies where there’s five other people and you get to put your feet up. The theater on this island only plays two shows a week in the evenings, so I don’t get to do this often.
7. I have a tiny scar under my left eye from when I was a toddler and an older kid at daycare threw a record at my face.