Crafty Christina tagged me! (Has anyone noticed that she is a commenting machine lately?)
38 things about me that you may or may not want to know.
1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
My Jack Russell terrier, Biscuit. She’s eleven years old and couldn’t jump onto the couch so she kept doing this half-hearted hop until I scooped her up. She thanked me by laying all over my crochet blanket wip. She needs one of those Doggie Steps I guess.
2. What were you doing at 0800?
Zzz… I’m a night owl.
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Looking for my lost size I crochet hook. All I found were dust bunnies and a ball point pen.
4. What happened to you in 2006?
I played Guitar Hero for the first time in a Best Buy. They had special chairs and a 60 inch widescreen tv. Somehow playing at home isn’t quite the same.
5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
“Where’s my crochet hook?”
6. How many beverages did you have today?
Three: Diet coke, Gold Peak ice tea(the best!) and ice water. I like my drinks cold… brrr!
7. What color is your hairbrush?
Pink, one of those Ouchless Breast Cancer Awareness brushes by Goody.
8. What was the last thing you paid for?
9. Where were you last night?
The Village Stop.
10. What color is your front door?
11. Where do you keep your change?
My pink piggy bank.
12. What’s the weather like today?
Mostly cloudy with sprinkles of liquid sunshine.
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
Spumoni, especially when the red part is rum flavor.
14. What excites you?
A few hours at a really big Barnes and Noble in a big leather chair with a gingerbread iced coffee in my hand and stacks of crochet books at my feet. There are no Barnes and Noble chains in the San Juan Islands so this is a very rare occasion.
15. Do you want to cut your hair?
Need or want? I need a trim, but I’d rather not.
16. Are you over the age of 25?
I’m still in the 18-24 bracket. I can buy hard a, but I still can’t rent a car.
17. Do you talk a lot?
Yes, when on the phone. Sorry phone people.
18. Do you watch the O.C.?
One day I might.
19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
Not currently. My deskmate in fourth grade was named Steven. He used to drag a dirty pencil eraser across his eyeball. Otherwise he was very nice.
20. Do you make up your own words?
Rarely. I mostly leave that up to Jim Halpert.
21. Are you a jealous person?
About Ravelry yarn stashes? Then yes.
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter “A”.
Aimee. I used to forget where the “I” went.
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
Katie, also known as Katiekins and Katydid.
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
My 24 yr old cousin Erika who lives in Seattle. She tried to get me to agree to watch the tv series Heroes and I tried to get her to join Second Life so we can go see a movie together, but not together. We both are not budging.
25. What does the last text message you received say?
“@ $1.50 movies- jealous?” The Gateway Mall in Springfield, Oregon has a $1.50 movie theater. A pickle costs $3.00 there. And yes, I was jealous.
26. Do you chew on your straw?
No, but I resist the urge to gnaw on Styrofoam cups. I must have been a hamster in my last life.
27. Do you have curly hair?
Ringlets, but only when it rains.
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
Off island. Burlington doesn’t have a Barnes and Noble either.
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
My 21 yr old brother. He enjoys demonstrating the finer points of a satisfying burp.
30. What was the last thing you ate?
Carbonnara, spinach salad, garlic bread, and butter pecan ice cream.
31. Will you get married in the future?
My magic eight ball says “ask again later”.
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
28 Weeks Later. It’s just a tad gory.
33. Is there anyone you like right now?
Like-like, or just like?
34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
Um, I recycled my Gold Peak iced tea bottle today. Does that count?
35. Are you currently depressed?
36. Did you cry today?
Not a crier.
37. Why did you answer and post this?
I was compelled by blog karma.
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.